Check out this agenda and don’t miss anything that happens in Ripoll. You will find the more important events of October here with just a click!
If you want to discover Ripoll, don’t think more. During these days, there are a lot of activities for people like you who want to enjoy their streets and feel of this town.
Art and exhibitions
- Art perdut is a temporary exhibition organized by the Ethnographic Museum of Ripoll until next November 16. Yu can discover some art pieces missing or damaged in certain periods that coincided with war episodes.
- If you like mushrooms, you can enjoy an exhibition where photographs have been compiled Antonina Corominas, and books on the subject of mycology. Until 31 October at the Library Lambert Mata, Bolet’s exposition. Ant then, you can go to the mountain and pick mushrooms for cooking in the house.
- And without leaving the library, the exhibition El despertador dels Catalans invites us to reflect on our past. A set of documents from the bottom Lambert Mata, Maria Vayreda library Olot and the Regional Archives of the Garrotxa, contemporary to the war of succession are collected.
The markets of Ripoll
- Wednesdays and Saturdays, in the center of the village, you can acquire all the typical products of the Ripollès. The weekly market is waiting for you from 8 am.
- Also, this October starts the second hand market. It will be on sunday 19 in Paseo de Ripoll Ragull.
Sport and nature, the best combination
- For most athletes, on 18 October, is organized the II Trail Counts and abbots. One way to discover the unique and magical landscapes as sanctuary of Montgrony or Mataplana castle fortress of Count Arnau.
¿Did you know that Ripoll was the capital of Catalan culture last year?
Now, It has a lot to offer! We wait you! If you want to know more plans to do, ckeck our agenda!
See more activities in http://www.ripoll.cat/turisme/agenda-activitats/